EasyAcc and Anker are reliable brands that release sturdy, high-quality products that you can depend on to get the job done. However, if you have to choose between EasyAcc vs. Anker, there are some aspects of the two companies that you should know about that will help you make an informed decision.
Whether you’re looking for a portable charger or a Bluetooth speaker, you will find a large number of options that fit all of your requirements. The number of choices you have can be quite overwhelming, which is why people compare the overall status of a brand before they make their pick.
Since these two brands primarily offer power stations, power banks, and chargers, let’s compare two of the best products from each brand to give you an idea of what to expect.
The EasyAcc 20000 mAh Power Bank comes with a 4 amp dual input design, which means that charging times for the power bank is practically cut in half. You can plug two AC chargers into the bank to fully charge its large 20,000 mAh battery in 6-7 hours.
Offered in a black and orange color, the EasyAcc 20000 mAH Power Bank also features a white LED light that you can use in times of crisis by double-clicking the power button. With four USB outputs, including USB-A and USB-C, the device can quickly charge four devices at once.
The power bank also includes Smart Recognition Technology. This means that the power bank will automatically detect a connected device and ensure that the optimal charging current is delivered. This guarantees that the device charges quickly without getting damaged.
There is also a built-in protection feature that protects your devices from surges, overvoltage, and undervoltage. The power bank’s large capacity allows you to fully charge an iPhone 11 more than four times.
- Brand: EasyAcc
- Color: Black and Orange
- Capacity: 20,000 Amp
- Output types: USB-A, USB-C
- Output current: 4.8 Amp
- Warranty period: 18 months
- Package dimensions: 16.69 x 7.87 x 2.18 cm
- Item weight: 454 grams
- Reviewers have suggested that the power bank works perfectly even after being dropped multiple times.
- The presence of four different ports on the power bank lets you charge four different devices at the same time.
- The power bank’s high capacity lets you charge the latest flagship phones with large battery capacities more than five times.
- The flashlight is an extra safety precaution if you ever find yourself in the dark and cannot find where the charging ports are.
- Dual USB input lets you cut charging times in half as compared to other power banks.
- Reviewers have suggested that the customer service for the product is very reliable and quick.
- The construction of the power bank is made out of slippery plastic that might not suit everyone. Some verified customers claim that they would be happier with a rubber gripping around the side.
- Because of the large capacity of the power bank, it might be slightly bulkier than what you are normally used to. While the device is portable because of its wireless nature, you might need to free up some space in your bag to carry it around. Customers also claim that it is heavier than expected.
Like the EasyAcc Power Bank mentioned above, the Anker PowerCore Power Bank also includes a 20,000 mAh battery capacity. The power bank can charge an iPhone 11 from 0 to 100% more than four times, similar to the EasyAcc Power Bank.
The Anker PowerCore Power Bank comes with advanced charging technology that features PowerIQ and VoltageBoost. These features work together to deliver an optimized charging experience.
Another convenient feature of this power bank is the trickle-down charging option, which you won’t find on the EasyAcc model. While your phones and tablets might require high voltage and fast charging due to their high energy consumption, you might have smaller accessories (Airpods, for example) that will not require the same kind of energy.
The trickle-charging mode is a great option for accessories that require a low level of power. This ensures that the battery stays safe and there is no damage from overvoltage.
However, the Anker power bank does not offer the option to charge four devices like you could with the EasyAcc product. You can charge two devices at the same time, but the USB-C port cannot be used to charge other devices.
- Brand: Anker
- Color: Black
- Capacity: 20,000 Amp
- Output type: USB-C
- Voltage: 5 Volts
- Warranty period: 18 months
- Package dimensions: 15.8 x 7.4 x 1.9 cm
- Item weight: 342.5 grams
- The power bank comes in a sleek design that is lighter and slimmer than the EasyAcc Power Bank, making it more portable.
- The power back comes with a trickle-charging option for lower power accessories.
- Twin USB ports for dual charging are available on the device.
- The combination of PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology gives the power bank advanced charging features that work for tablets, phones, and accessories.
- Only two devices can be charged at a time, compared to the four with the EasyAcc device.
- The USB-C port cannot be used to charge other devices and can only be used as an input.
The Bottom Line
Anker and EasyAcc are excellent brands with power bank options that let you charge your devices when you’re out and about. Two of their best-selling products are 20,000 mAh power banks that come with USB-C charging, 18 months of warranty, and smart technology to charge different devices.
However, if you’re looking for a more sleek option that provides more portability, Anker is a better option. If you’re looking to charge multiple devices at the same time, EasyAcc is better with its ability to let you charge four devices together.
We hope that this EasyAcc vs. Anker comparison has helped you make an informed decision about which of these power banks and brands is the right fit for you.